Mimi and Poppy's Place Beach Bum Soap
Have you ever wondered why people use oatmeal in soap?
Benefits of using oatmeal soap
- Moisture - Colloidal oatmeal contains plant saponin which is a natural and mild cleanser.
- Inflammation - Colloidal oatmeal also contains phenols, which provide anti-inflammatory properties
- Exfoliation - Colloidal oatmeal also acts as a very mild exfoliating agent
- pH - Colloidal oatmeal acts as a pH buffer which helps correct the pH of your skin
- Itch - Colloidal oatmeal has been used for centuries to soothe the skin and help relieve itch
This soap uses sweet essential oil fragrance to enhance the fresh scents of the beach.
Profile: A tropical, citrusy type bar with irresistibly fresh notes of lime, verbena, and coconut.
Properties: Moisturizing, reduces inflammation, exfoliation pH balance, and soothes itching
Ingredients: Oatmeal, and fragrance oils