Sierra Designs High Route 1
How do you shave twelve ounces off an already light tent? Innovation and purpose-driven design. Designed as an incredibly versatile year-round hiking shelter, the High Route is a thirty-one-ounce ultralight shelter that utilizes trekking poles. With a laundry list of features for its weight and size, the High Route lets you travel light without worry.
- Sleeps: 1
- Weight: 1 lb. 15 oz.
- Size: 42" x 102" x 45", 29.8 sq ft
- A versatile tarp or tent configuration utilizes trekking poles to reduce weight
- Compresses to slightly larger than a Nalgene bottle
- Garage door gear closet for covered gear storage inside tent
- Simple, intuitive, fast pitch