Darn Tough Men's Coolmax Hiker Micro Crew Midweight Hiking Sock
Heat on the trail comes in many forms. From hot and humid to dry and searing to just plain old mean and nasty. This Coolmax® air conditioner of a sock offers cooling comfort on even the balmiest of days.
Height: Micro Crew
Pair with: Hiking shoes, hiking boots, trail runners
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- COOLMAX® is engineered to move moisture away from your skin and dry fast in warm conditions.
Sustainability – From responsible sourcing practices to livable wages in our communities - Darn Tough Vermont is committed to progressive, positive, growth. Our Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee supports a product we believe will last a lifetime, and very few are needed since they can be worn consecutively due to their lasting comfort, durability and fit.
Cushion in the Hike/Trek category features terry loops under the foot, and in the taller styles reaches above the ankle for comfort and protection.
Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean. You can learn more about how to wash merino wool socks here.