Darn Tough Men's Light Hiker No Show Lightweight Hiking Sock
Your friends won’t be able to tell if you have socks on, but your feet will. The No Show Light Hiker is the perfect match for a trail running sneaker, with 24-hr Merino Wool moisture-wicking comfort throughout and breathable mesh over the top of the foot. Silky soft to touch, tough as nails in all elements – just only where you want it.
Height: No Show
Pair with: Hiking shoes, trail runners, hiking sandals
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool is fast drying, breathable and odor resistant for all-day comfort.
Sustainability – From responsible sourcing practices to livable wages in our communities - Darn Tough Vermont is committed to progressive, positive, growth. Our Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee supports a product we believe will last a lifetime, and very few are needed since they can be worn consecutively due to their lasting comfort, durability and fit.
Cushion in the Hike/Trek category features terry loops under the foot, and in the taller styles reaches above the ankle for comfort and protection.
Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean. You can learn more about how to wash merino wool socks here.