Darn Tough Men's Element Crew Lightweight Athletic Sock
We don’t use strings, but if we did the Element Crew is first-string varsity all-pro. Easy on the eyes, yet loaded with features like mesh on the forefoot for championship breathability, a fit that goes into overtime, and cushion that rebounds into the record books. We use yarn. Tell yours on top of the podium.
Pair with: Gym shoes, trainers, mountain biking shoes
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool is fast drying, breathable and odor resistant for all-day comfort.
Sustainability – From responsible sourcing practices to livable wages in our communities - Darn Tough Vermont is committed to progressive, positive, growth. Our Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee supports a product we believe will last a lifetime, and very few are needed since they can be worn consecutively due to their lasting comfort, durability and fit.
The cushion in the Athletic category underfoot offers rebound and comfort, and in the taller styles covers the ankle and Achilles for added protection and durability.
Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean. You can learn more about how to wash merino wool socks here.